Monday, September 30, 2013

Catherine Wheel Coasters

Another pattern to add to the arsenal, this time Coasters. Pretty but oh so practical coasters too, these are double layered so super thick and sturdy  "proper coasters" not flimsy at all.


I loved making these up and coming up with little colour pallets for each one, could have gone on forever and made heaps of them, but really how many do you need.
I found this great wooden bowl at the oppy and its just perfect for keeping them in on the coffee table when not in use, makes a great display and the bowl is all rustic and slightly roughed up - love it! 
Love them together.



Pretty true to my latest form I made a matching potholder as well.

The pattern is available on facebook, just message me with your email address or available on Esty.



No comments:

Post a Comment